We place great value on privacy. The collection and processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR
Golden Enterprises B.V.
Burgemeester Elsenlaan 325, 2282 MZ Rijswijk, The Netherlands
Postbus 398, 2280 AJ Rijswijk, The Netherlands
2. General purposes of processing
We use personal information for the purpose of operating the website
3. What data do we use and why
3.1 access data
In case of merely informative use of the website, for example if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of retrieval
• transferred amount of data
• Message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
• Browser type and browser version
• operating system
• Websites that are accessed by the user's system through our website
• Internet service provider of the user
We use this log data without any personal assignment or profiling for statistical purposes for the operation, security and optimization of our website, but also for the anonymous collection of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) in order to analyze the traffic, find and fix bugs and improve our website.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 f) GDPR.
We use so-called session cookies to optimize our website. A session cookie is a small text file that is sent by the respective servers when visiting a website and stored on your hard disk. This file contains a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. These cookies are deleted after you close your browser. For example, they serve the possibility of using the login function on multiple pages.
We also use a small amount of persistent cookies (also small text files stored on your device) that remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. These cookies are stored on your hard drive and delete themselves after the given time. Their lifespan is 1 month to 10 years. In this way, we can present our offer in a more user-friendly, effective and secure way and, for example, show you information tailored to your interests on the page.
The cookies store about the following data and information:
• Log-in information
• language settings
• entered search terms
• Information about the number of visits to our website and use of individual functions of our website.
When a cookie is activated, it will be assigned an identification number and no assignment of your personal data to this identification number will be made. Your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be associated with you will not be inserted into the cookie. Based on the cookie technology, we only receive pseudonymous information, for example, which pages of our website were visited, which products were viewed, etc.
You can set your browser so that you are informed in advance about the setting of cookies and can decide on a case-by-case basis whether you exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general, or that cookies are completely prevented. This may limit the functionality of the website.
3.3 E-Mail contact
If you contact us (eg via contact form or e-mail), we will process your details for the processing of the request as well as for the case that follow-up questions arise.
By providing a contact form on our website, we want to offer you a convenient way to contact us. The data transmitted with and in the contact form or your e-mail will be used exclusively for the purpose of processing and answering your request.
We process further personal data only if you consent to it (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR) or we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR).
A legitimate interest lies in the aforementioned purpose, for example respond to your email.
4. Map service of Google Maps
On our website, we use Google Maps (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to display maps and create directions. By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data collected by you, Google, any of its representatives or third parties.
6. Data security
In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, we have provided our website with an SSL or TLS certificate. SSL stands for "Secure Sockets Layer" and TLS for "Transport Layer Security" and encrypts the communication of data between a website and the user's device. You can recognize the active SSL or TLS encryption by a small lock logo, which is displayed on the right in the address bar of the browser.
7. Disclosure of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU foreign countries
Basically, we only use your personal data within our company.
In case we engage third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), these personal data will only be received to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service.
In case we outsource certain parts of the data processing ("order processing"), we contractually obligate the processor to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject's rights.
8. Affected rights
Under applicable law, you have various rights to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address stated in section 1.
Below is an overview of your rights.
• You can request information free of charge (Art. 15 GDPR) about the extent, origin and recipients of the stored data as well as the purpose and duration of the storage;
• You can demand at any time that incorrect data will be corrected and data stored with us completed (Art. 16 GDPR);
• According to Art. 17 GDPR, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except for the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• According to Art. 18 GDPR you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
• If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you can revoke it at any time (Art. 7 (3) GDPR). The legality of the processing of your data remains unaffected until it is revoked.
• If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In this case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you believe the processing of your personal data in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. You can assert this right at a supervisory authority in the EU Member State of your residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.